Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sorting out the mess

So, I've been all out of sorts lately. And its kinda my fault - I haven't been looking after myself the way I should have been.

So I've decided somethings. I have 6 weeks left here and for those next six weeks I'm going to start as I mean to go on.

I'm gonna eat eat a piece of fruit a day - those that know me will know just how difficult that is going to be. Fruit is evil.

I shall not avoid vegetables.

I shall eat 3 square meals a day rather than maybe having one.

I shall run twice a week. Whether I want to or not.

I shall learn the importance of sleeping sensibly. If that means going to bed at old biddy o'clock then so be it. Sleeping through my alarm clock is not good.

I shall hydrate myself properly.

If I can do these small things then maybe we can do the big things like essays, and getting up on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment