Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Blog!

Hi Blog fans!
As I realise this is a form of therapy I should indulge in more often I hereby declare I'll try and keep you more up to date with the ins and outs of being a student. But the big news it this: Hannah Brown and I have started another blog! It's called Beth & Brown's Beautiful bookshelf and we're going to be doing all our favourite book stuff on there :) We may branch out into films too, though books are mainly what's on the shelf for now :) I'll post more about it when it's up and running :)

In other news I've found my beloved watch which the resident house gremlins stole, had a career rethink a nice nasty shock and discovered that occasionally my iPod will play angry music when I need it to xD

TTFN
 Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment