Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Very Sisterly Affair.

This is the Lesser Spotted Anna.
More frequently found in its natural environment of the living room with a good book and a Coffee.

It has never been seen wearing a white hat before however.

Shes now a fully fledged member of the Illustrious group of white hat wearers. I'm its leading member.

More about that later.

We'll start with yesterday.

 Eventually I'll stop laughing at this photo.
I'm not sure sensible photos of Conor exist.

This is a week of seeing people I havent seen in ages.
Yesterday, included a trip to Wakey and seeing my friends from college. I love these guys most of whom see each other on a weekly basis at uni at Huddersfield for those of us flung farther afield we only catch up during the holiday. I love seeing them we always have a laugh and as is tradition Conor and I will always have some kind of fight.
It would be wrong if we didn't. Much like it wouldn't be right if, (despite my protestations and indignant squeals), my hat wasn't forcibly removed from my head and modelled by someone else.

 Just a few shots from yesterday.

As I mentioned before Anna came over today.
I was quite excited by her hat. Which said she thought it was grey when it was ordered xD

She however more excited about this:
Her favourite Christmas Present.
However her excitement was loud and squealy when she got on to the subject of these.


If anyone feels like buying me these, or some similar, I love you.

Guess the brand (not you Anna) and I'll buy you a Mars bar.


We had a large amount of chat, fun and Anna pointed out that she probably was Isla Fisher's character in Confessions of A Shopaholic. I'm inclined to believe her. She keeps devising plans to get her hands on a credit card.

It was a very entertaining afternoon, which was long overdue.
So long in fact she'd forgotten where to find the teaspoons.
Kind of embarrassing for someone I once thought actually lived in my house she was here so frequently.

Anna's still awesome :D

Anyway I am off now.
Much love
Bethxx

1 comment:

  1. I do not take good photos. And I'm telling you, the website said the hat was grey!!!!

    ReplyDelete