Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

In which Beth is so bereft of any actual work she blogs so that she may have something to procrastinate.

I'll be honest I haven't done anything blog worthy of late.

But I 'll be fair to myself, I haven't been especially well.

This weekend will be awesome though.

LUCY RETURNS!

She will however be really disappointed to learn that we cannot get into our beloved Pod 6 because some one decided today was an excellent day to paint Pods 5-8, whoever you are, you are a Chump.

Tonight I'm making a roast dinner. The Yorkshire pudding mix is in the fridge, I'm thinking of buying parsnips to roast as well. Just because I'm that awesome.

In not so awesome news; I ran out of dry shampoo this morning. I almost cried. The stuff is incredible. it gives me the confidence of an assured 2 days between necessary hair washing.

So now, with now work to do, and only anticipation  to focus on I am slowly going mad in the Zoo, I keep catching myself singing along with my iPod, So with no one to tame the crazy I would at this point opt to nap. However I face the catch 22 of being tired but too excited to sleep. Also napping would undoubtedly end in Frape. Its the law of the learning zone, if you're idiot enough to leave your Facebook unguarded, chances are you'll get fraped.

However the full learning zone contingent seems sadly lacking.

Right, I'm off to plot!
Bethxx

No comments:

Post a Comment