Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

You told me so, things that make Beth happy, and things that make Beth unhappy.

Things that make Beth happy:

  • Spending girlie time with Hannah
  • One to Ones with Ruth.
  • Diggles Mocha.
  • When a plan/presentation comes together.
  • Snuggly buggly new zippy hoodies.
  • Finding awesome Green jumpers you forgot you had.
  • New Look.
  • Knitting.
  • My bed
  • Legitimate naps after long hard weeks.
Things that make Beth cross:
  • Making/preparing presentations.
  • Lack of self control in New Look
  • Finding holes in old snuggly buggly zippy hoodie
  • Wilkos not having the right knitting needles.
  • Falling asleep when trying to prepare presentations.
  • Passing out in lectures
  • Having to restore mobile to factory settings.
  • Not knowing what to make for dinner.
  • Tummy ache
Two blogs in one week?! This is madness!
Admittedly I have been vaguely manic since about 12.30 when I finished my last presentation. Since then my most annoying habit of talking nineteen to the dozen for extended periods of time has been a rather prominent feature of the day. I guess it's a stress release. I was doing it yesterday when stressing over my German presentation. Sorry to those who were with me in  the Zoo at that point. 
It happens. 
Its all part of what makes Beth so unique.
So what happened this week except lots of work? 
Oh and breaking my own self imposed ban on New Look. (its fine it was a necessary purchase <.< >.> honestly! - those who were taking bets, I take all winnings on bets made about me :P)
I passed out in a nine AM lecture. I have no recollection of the Lecture whatsoever. :/
That was fun.
Not.

I had to reset my phone to factory settings.
This irritated me immensely. 
The problem was that my entirely empty inbox kept telling me it was full and i needed to empty it to get text messages. It was only holding about 10 texts at anyone time. This was vaguely reminiscent of my of when I owned a Nokia 3410 (anyone remember those beasts, we thought they we so cool. we had no idea.) and we had to keep deleting messages. ALL the time. Even important ones. 
And when you know full well your phone can hold well over 500 texts with no problem, there is clearly an issue. Resetting solved various other problems I'd been having. However I'm still putting everything back to how I like it. Its a veritable pain in the backside.

Now I'm gonna hug my hot water bottle to get rid of my tummy ache and watch merlin whilst knitting.
and feel totally guilt free about doing so.
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment