Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"I'll do the results section, its mainly graphs."

For a former science student, I have forgotten an extraordinary amount. Like the idea that the results section is a really long section full of Jargon babble. Trying to turn it in to a presentation is to say the least challenge. especially considering that I don't even fully understand it. I understood the German version of Katz und Maus more than this, and to claim that I understood that book, is in itself a fallacy. Nothing about that book made any sense. Grass clearly wrote it to be studied.

I have two presentations this week, both of which are now where near ready, both of which are assessed, both of which are on Friday morning.

Oh and I have a mouth ulcer and I burnt my tongue on my coffee.

Life is going so well at the moment.

Yesterday alone I was so stressed I cried the metaphorical river.

I look at my workload this week and conclude that maybe I shouldn't have gone on Houseparty at the weekend.

Had I gone though I would have missed a class weekend, which included a parody of Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah, that shall probably stay ingrained in my memory for a very long time, a walk which included this:
Hannah's relief at not having to do any more organising was so great she decided to dance!

I wish that was true.

She was actually about to do the double thumbs up but didn't quite manage it in time. The photo is possibly the more epic for it.

This also happened:
I can't quite remember why Emma was on Judy's back, but at one point I thought Judy was about to fall over. Emma also looks either overjoyed or terrified. Can't quite decide between the two...

We also encountered these beauties:
The one on the right seemed rather hungry. So hungry, apparently that my twill coat is in fact rather nommy. He was quite clearly told I was not food at that point. The poor yearling in the middle had simply followed its mother and seemed rather unsure of this group of excitable girls.

Having nearly finished the "results" (aka jargon wot fried my brain) I felt the need to finish this blog and make sure I checked  to see if my right to free speech being impinged upon by certain over touchy authorities, I toned down some references in other parts of my blog.

In other news,
My friend Anne came over for dinner last night before CU. Anne is German and we usually speak German together, however last night we ... I totally failed to speak German, other than to explain when Anne got the puzzled look, mainly because when I spoke German Amy got the puzzled look. Though her face when Anne turned to her and asked "Sprechen Sie auch Deutsch?" (Do you speak German too?) was priceless.

Anyway
I'm off!
Na night
Bethxx

No comments:

Post a Comment