Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A safety net of Neglect.

Heavens above, this odd. I'm procrastinating.

xD

I have in the main been quite a conscientious student of late, despite my chronic addiction to THAT social networking site.
I have been rather busy, there have 21st surprise birthday parties to organise, various things to attend and a major hindrance in the form of illness.

I have recently been very ill, today is a good day, thus I felt it safe to blog.

So if my blogs become regularly few and far between it is a safety net of neglect, there are things that should not be talked about publicly and thus I may blog less occasionally

Today, however, I went on an adventure!
As next year looms ever larger on the horizon twas necessary to get myself a passport. These hideously expensive maroon bound (Bring back Blue and silver!), horrifically photographed identifiers are sadly necessary to allow applications for British Council assistantships,
and when you need them in a hurry leave a disgraceful dent in your bank account.

And cause you to take trips to Liverpool, whose underground system is baffling beyond belief, no handy maps of the Scouse underground nor sensible layouts, whilst you can take the underground from Lime street to central, if the thought occurs to you to get the train back from central to Lime Street; ignore it and instead walk. Its not a long walk but it still seems mildly illogical that the circular route doesn't have both clockwise and anti-clockwise lines.

Passports are also mean in that they cause your alarm to rudely awaken you at 6.30AM and  the resulting kerfuffle lead to vanished glasses, over turned bedside cabinets and the overwhelming desire not to get out of bed to fix it. I did, but half an hour later, the glasses turned up half way under my bed. Which I'll be honest is impressive, There is A LOT of stuff under my bed.

Today also involved 2 of my bad habits. Buying Magazines solely for the nail polish, and buying cupcakes. Cupcakes = nommy but also the icing causes sticky fingers, which causes unusable mouse. >.<
And well I guess I read the magazines and its an epic way of acquiring  good polish on the cheap but I really ought to restrain myself.

However after returning to Lancaster i decide to come in to Uni and work. Oh what vain hope, despite today being a good day my work ethic remains unreturned.

Bother.

Ah well, myself and a large number of my friends are of to St. Tees tonight because Soul Survivor are in Town and i promises to be an epic night. Also at last smell Amy's concoction in the Slow Cooker smelt like I should go home and nom it.

Right sadly this German isn't A. going to read itself, or B. magically become English to make my life easier.
So
Pip toodle!
Bethx

No comments:

Post a Comment