Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cue general squealing of excitement.

Having re-read my title, I have just realised I'm very glad Conor refuses to read any blogs.

He would have many things to say on the subject. Because he revels in being a swine. Which weirdly is why we love him.
But we have already discussed this.

And it has nothing whatsoever to do with today's blog.

Today we are mostly concerned with three things.

Thing numero uno.
This is Amy. As has been stated on this blog many times previously; she is made of awesome.
And she is turning up at my house tomorrow. :)
Because of this I no longer have a floordrobe.
I also had to use a duster.
I'm still sneezing - if you don't disturb dust it doesn't disturb you.

Whilst relevant this is not what is causing the excitement, Amy's visit is, because more excitingly still we're then off to Lancaster on Monday morning. We shall pick up Keys. And put crockery in. turn fridge freezers on and claim our house!

This leads directly in to Thing number 2.


This, courtesy of Google Earth, is my house. My first home of my own. The upstairs window is My room. The downstairs bay is Amy's room.
A week today I shall be blogging from that house there.
Warning: blog may contain rants on subjects of packing and unpacking. The word awesome maybe bandied about more freely than perhaps it ought to be and it is likely you may have to hear my voice as I upload a tour of the house especially for the lovely Lucy who has been stolen from us by Spaniards. We have yet to judge if they are indeed evil, but they are making her climb through windows just to hang her washing out.

I know that its nothing much to look at and that it is of a muchness on a street filled with houses of the like BUT! ITS MINE...ours.  I will be sharing with Amy and Alyson who over the next few months will without doubt be featured regularly.

But first I must make it to next week with out annoying mum too much otherwise I may not make it that far. Or she may refuse to bring me home ever again. Which may be a bad thing.

But I will have a dancemat.  I have all the comedy I'll ever need.
Simultaneously I really ought to get on to sorting our TV license.

Because without that
THING 3: is endangered.
(Also I will have taken my TV to lancs for little to no reason >.<)
Because Ladies and Gents, Autumn is back!
The return of autumn signals the return of decent TV. Downton, Spooks, and Most important of all, Merlin.

My friends and I are geeks. I refuse to apologise.

Though our obsession with Merlin has a large amount to do with Bradley James.  Amy, who we are to induct to the show this year, was talking to me about how she hadn't watched but had been told that she should on many occasions. Her first question was "I'm told there's some one hot in it?". This made me laugh because it was somewhat out of character for Amy.

But the plan is that there will be merlin nights. I'm making pizza and providing the tele. Emily is bringing the ben and jerrys, quality streets etc.  I shall bake cookies. And Lucy had better be getting herself on the skype.

Anyway before I excitedly babble you all to death I'm going to go and draw furniture layouts for the living room because its all wrong at the moment.

Bethxx

No comments:

Post a Comment