Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Making a House a Home.

3 days after moving in we here are all feeling rather settled.

If some what tired. xD

After blogging last night we watched the TV before chatting into the wee small hours. Clambering into bed at 4.00 AM I automatically knew today would be somewhat stunted. Dragging my backside out of my ridiculously comfortable, toasty warm, oversized bed at 11.45.  I thought it could be worse.
For some bizarre reason mundane tasks seem exciting atm.
Like cooking and cleaning. Perhaps its because we work so well as a team. Nothing is too much effort it just happens.

Though if I have to ring LUSU Living once more the Great British Tradition of putting ones complaints in writing will occur. Grr.  Less about them.

So yes, We're all very happy. :)

And to make you happy heres the blooper reel.











And for more laughs:

Till later
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment