Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm Still alive! Just!

I have been suffering.
Tuesday I was genuinely ill, and have been plagued by a headache ever since.
However writers block is far more irritating. I can write a bit but I dislike it or I hit a wall.

I've been thinking on change. In one year so much has changed. Its a long time is a year. And yet simultaneously, its no time at all. it flies by so fast. This time last year at least 5 of the people whom I would class as some of my closest friends were entirely unknown to me.

Similarly there are individuals I could happily have not known,  incidentally, I was having a conversation about one such person this morning. 
And I've centre aligned this just because they arent' there to moan anymore.
Some people are impossible to please.

This time last year, I was a nervous fresher, this year I'm a bold brash confident second year itching to go back, and get in my new house and see my friends.

(Don't tell anyone but actually I'm terrified over the YA - but Lucy says it'll be fine)


Bleh. Its September. Hay fever should not be making my life difficult right now. Its AUTUMN!
Nevertheless I'm just about scratching my contacts out of my eyes.


Talking of Autumn. Some people I know have been planning their A/W wardrobes.

Not being rich enough to do such a thing, I haven't. Despite this I have pretty much decided on my clothes buys this term. Though I'm not entirely sure why I want one of my 4 items. Its a little bit dressy.

But I will wait till later till revealing them. Probably cause I want to save the excitement of OMIGOSH I DID SOME THING THAT WASN'T WORK!

So two weeks to go till I return to Lancaster. I haven't even thought about packing, I'm on my 15th rehash of the living room furniture ( Its not going well!) Oh and I've rearranged the bedroom furniture nine times. All of this of course was done mentally. Except five sheets of paper.

However I've spent a small fortune on renewing my purple & NUS cards because I simply adore discounts, bought my bus pass, (its gone up with a bump and it disgusts me, despite this I'm still making a £600 saving on last year)

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and talk frozen food shopping lists with the girls. Why this excites me I know not but it shall all be done to Avril Lavignes 1st 2 albums on the grounds they are vastly superior to any of her more recent efforts. That, and I'm feeling mildly reminiscent of times gone by. If it gets any worse, the guitar'll come out.

I better go before I have any time to decide on doing very rash ideas....
Bethxx

P.s What do you do with a non functioning outdoor loo?

1 comment:

  1. I am getting cold feet about the year abroad too. It is suddenly coming on too quickly.

    ReplyDelete