Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Playing Facebook at their own game!

If you, like me, have been a loyal facebooker for the past, lets not count how many years, you too have, most likely, put up with various new changes.

However the general concensus is that the changes that went live today concerning the News feed, which have turned one of the best features of facebook into one of its worst, is that this has taken the biscuit.

So I urge you even if you not like me, British, and this is not one of your national pastimes, too complain.
http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=ui_home

I don't often go so far as to get publically outraged and post all over forums, twitter and blogs, normally those in my near vincinity get a outraged rant aural assualt.

If however you want a more immediate solution, change your language from English to another, if you're not a linguist, one of my friends said they haven't messed up English Pirate yet. You can change your language in your account settings .
So TO ARMS BLOGGERS. And get on that keyboard!
Bethxx

No comments:

Post a Comment