Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

In which Beth returns to form, as she rambles her way through a week.

Is it bad I laugh at my own wisecracks reading back on old blogs?
Its something that just occurred to me.

Yes, I know, I should feel terrible, but instead I just pat myself on the back and tell myself to keep up the good work.
I'd make a terrible stand up.

I may even be a bad person.

My brother got his GCSE results today. He did really well.
*Proud Big Sister Alert*

But we should probably start at the beginning of the week.

It was Dom's 20th Birthday.
The reason he looks so depressed is that game he's holding. Conor and co. bought him as a present. HSM3.
That and he's being hugged by Mark from behind.

It was a really good day. We had lunch at Pizza Hut where many Hi-jinks ensued. After everyone finally turned up. Mark and Public transport haven't really been friends at any point...


Just a few shots from Monday.

After that we went to Toys 'r' Us where Dom's dubious Birthday present was acquired before we headed to Pets at Home; where Mark nearly bought them out of Rabbits. the only thing that stopped him was that he couldn't really take them to Germany. Oh and the small matter of his mother murdering him. But that was still only reason number three why it mightn't be a good idea.

Obviously the following day was urrrmmmm Wednesday. Mainly because I'm not entirely sure anything happened on Tuesday. Except  migraine.

Wednesday was a mixed day.  We got some very depressing news I don't really want to put all over the internet.
But the Afternoon was good I went with My friend to her 20 scan, turns out Myself, Emily and Ollie are getting a godson! And he's due on Lucy's Birthday! She decreed it "a very good day to be born!"

This Morning I got a letter from LUSU Living (cue hi pitched excited squeaking, leading to interested looking cats). The squeaking stopped, "You mean they want money for this thing!?". I had kinda forgotten about the rent. I had been rather focused on Cushions, throws and tv nights I forgot houses cost money.

Anyway i think I may have run out of ramble and be suffering from rumble.

The rumbly in my tummy type,

Till long after I have nommed PAH! (aka Pie)
Bethxxx

1 comment:

  1. I feel so old now that I've seen it wrote down.

    ReplyDelete