Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just a Note.

There's a big Blog coming up.

You thought I'd written some long spiels in the past?

This one should beat them all.

Just kidding. But I took lots of pics in London Town so be warned.

Unfortunately none of this can take place until I find my Phone cable.

I suspect its under my bed, but lifting that up is a bit like opening up a Pandora's Box of Dust, rubbish and lost socks. Usually I feel compelled to do something about it. Unfortunately it then spreads to making the rest of my room sparkle. >.<

I guess I should also mention I split up with my Boyfriend. It was the right thing to do. It wasn't right. The many reasons behind it are private. But I'm happy, and looking forward to going back to uni.

Especially after an hour plus long phone call to that mad person we call Amy G.
We have a shops worth of cushions for our house. This makes me stupidly happy xD

Another thing that makes me crazily excited, very happy and jealous of myself, (YES! That IS possible) is the great honour I have been awarded in being asked to be a Godmother.

I am now desperately trying not to buy every item of baby clothing I find!

However the Mother and I are going for her 20 week scan tomorrow. I'm so excited, Shes finding out if its a boy or girl I'm literally jigging with excitement!

In less exciting news I'm going to the opticians to get my contacts on Friday.

Contact lenses are a freedom for me. After years of being called "Gretchen" (I'll be honest at first i hadn't actually watched Recess). Being tall, lanky, uncoordinated, intelligent and a wearer of glasses, isn't always the greatest mix, mercifully I was spared acne. I got the odd spot.

Still felt like I had the Himalayas on my face xD.

Anyway, I should probably go to bed now!

Night!
Bethxx

No comments:

Post a Comment