Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I swear I'm not procrastinating. Honest!

So German's going well.

TBF I have ordered my book for next term.

and listened to the whole of MCR's Danger Days album.

and chased a pokémon around sinnoh before getting bored.

So yeah I'm procrastinating. But I have made it into the dining room with my rucksack. But I suspect eventually I'll give up and just watch Rote Rosen if I'm feeling like a challenge.... and well the other option... I can hear Anna's eyes rolling... or at least the accompanying sigh.

To anyone who knows me they know anyone who doesn't well... lets just say there are several reasons I get abused for my taste in music...

I struggled to sleep last night as my phone kept ringing.  Eventually I gave up and switched it off. Upon switching it back on this morning I received a voicemail notification. So I rang up my voicemail.
"You have 1 new message and X saved messages" (I really must empty my inbox)
"The following message is 7 Minutes long".
Thence followed a message from Conor, about a 1/3 of which was intelligible. However there was a lengthy talk on the reality or non reality of his Fruit juice, which apparently, I'd just told him he didn't have. Which is, lets be honest fairly odd, considering it was 5 to 3 in the morning, I was fast asleep 14 miles away and he was leaving a voicemail message.
At 5 to 3 in the morning. Had my phone been on, he'd be dead by now. And so would I as I'm pretty sure my parents would take a pretty dim view of it. In fact I know, after a similar incident occurred in 2008 when Kat rang me up at 3.30 AM announced " I am god!" hung up before Becky rang me back to explain Kat had developed a God complex. I'm still confused 3 years on.

I am now in a sulk with life and America. Mainly because they get awesome band merch and I don't. All I want is a nice Paramore ringbinder. Mainly cos it'd be different. I can't believe its nearly a year since I saw them.
Instead I'll make do with some converse ones.

Anyway I probably ought to get ready to do something with my life
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment