Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I revoke yesterdays title...

...and beg instead that you take my cards snap them in 2. place them in 2 separate blocks of ice and bury them one at the S. Pole the other at the N. Pole.
Then lock me up and never let me in a shop again.
 Today I went shopping again.

It was an accident.

I was curious as to the standard of Shopping at Trinty Walk.

Its not bad.  The new standard of NEW Look is most acceptable. Hey even mum bought clothes there today. Its slightly bigger than Lancaster but not on a par with Leeds, (3 glorious floors!) NEW Look was fine. I used a gift card to  buy a smart watch. I love my Baby G but its not great when you're off out smartly dressed.

The problem lay in a store I have been in maybe 4 times before boggled at the prices and run away gibbering

I don't know why I went to Debenhams. But I did. I never even got to the Shoes.( I think I was after those shoes.)

I never made it past the beauty counter.
Urban decay to be precise.

I went in bare faced. No make up. I'm not entirely sure why I went out unmade up. I just did.
I came out made up and in possesion of purple eyeshadow and eyeliner.
The price. Waaaay more than my usual 2 quid in the Natural Collections at Boots.
But its awesome make up and as my mother said ITS NOT BLACK! My Smoky eyes have traditionally been well, sooty.

That wasn't the beginning of the Carnage.

First of all we went to Sainsburys.
I bought bedding and cushions >.<
Yes more cushions. They match my bedding.

I'm turning into my boyfriends mother.
He's in quite severe despair.
"I can't stop you...." "Oh you're such a woman"
Just a couple of his reactions.

In other news I made a flag!
My tent is going to be the awesomest. Particularly if Emibobs brings the Quality Street. (Don't worry if you don't get it, clicking the Quality Street starts a retrospective).
I'm going Camping tomorrow.
And my suitcase is still in the loft.
I am currently subscribing to the Santosh Ghosh Theory of Packing (henceforth to be known as SGP).
The SGP States that one leaves the blasted business until the very last possible moment then throw in anything that looks vaguely important. Anything that might be important that you forget other than money keys and passport can be bought latterly.
Right now, it looks like my only option.
Now I must go grovel to my shopping tutor and master Darth Shelf Raider that she may set me free.
Until ... I get back or find a quiet corner and 3G signal (a rarity in Lincolnshire, trust me I grew up there.)
Bethx

1 comment: