Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Take my card, put it in a block of ice and put I a freezer I don't know exists.

Today I went to see the amazing Amy G.

We found a particularly fetching pair of ear muffs.
Ah Primark!
We bought cushions for our house.
I bought a hat:
It was an impulse buy. I had a gift card. Its fine.
Sadly no one had bought me a Debenhams gift card. This deprived me of an AMAZING, Awesome, beautiful pair of heels, and a sale price I'll never see again. My heartaches. A lot :/

it was fantastic to see Amy today, |I've missed my mad house mate. We're getting very excited about our house, cannot wait to move in.

I went to Donny in the train.
Grand central.
A more epic train you will not see.
The table across the aisle had cluedo instead of monopoly

I wonder where the pieces are. I tried looking around the table see if there were any boxes of pieces. There weren't :/ I guess you ask the conductor.

 Any way I have to make my bed so I can get in to it
Night!
Bethx

1 comment:

  1. My dad says you ask at the buffet car, or you can take your own!

    ReplyDelete