Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

But for this junk....

Why do we form such a sentimental attachments to what is essentially rubbish?

I wish I knew
I'm being some what brutal at this precise moment.

Well, I would be were it not for an item of comedy, in the form of weekly communication between a friend and I, which has caused a large amount of distraction and entertainment.
It has caused a major digression. I have even turned on Mrs. Bennet and am now churning through some classic precursors to this blog.
The previous incarnation of my ramblings we're emailed out to a select mailing list each week. It was as such a much more free and frank discourse than, for reasons of libel, I could ever post on here. Also reading through these past ... I guess you could term them rants, it appears I was nothing short of mad. I had a partner in crime who, now  refers to me  on a regular basis as beanpole. It appears I used to discourse on every thing from NCIS to my hatred of Voicemail and Buses, two things that remain entirely unchanged.
As does my hatred of dust, which is currently in great supply.

I am in the middle of the yearly bottoming out.
Every summer I take to my room and clear it. Get rid of things I really am too old for. Its a sad business.
Each year I get more brutal too. I have a feeling that this year is going to be the worst for a long time.
Some things I'll shall inter in the attic with other things that in future years can be dragged down for any children I may decide to have. Most of things include stuffed toys and dolls, toy buggies and cots.

Right I have a stack of paper to cart out to the recycling bin whilst its dry.

I keep finding awesome old things.
Like my boombox.
my year 9 textiles project
My kite

It seems I have a wardrobe xD
A neat and tidy one.
Don't worry it wont last.

I'm getting bored of this no doubt there's a whole day of it tomorrow >.<

Na night!

No comments:

Post a Comment