Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just when I thought I was safe.

Oh Channel 5 what have you done?!

I hope your £11 MIILLION "investment" goes down like a sack o' potatoes.

How could you do this to us??

How?

It bad enough with such as TOWIE that useless wastes of space flaunt themselves shamelessly, with no regard to self respect.

And let us not mention X Factor.

C4 dropped it because it was dropping viewers like a hot air balloon drops ballast on ascent.

But no. You drag its half decomposed corpse out of the ground, because of all of the "reality" TV shows your "Investment"  has been the worst of the lot, the biggest pain in my rear end, a non stop controversy machine, whose sole purpose was to see how many contestants it could cause to bitch, fight, have sex and nigh on kill each other. And weirdly enough after a whole day of putting up with such purile behaviour in day to day life, do I really want to see it in an intensified situation on the TV?

NO!

BUT!

I am not allowed to be disinterested!
No I must be told all!

It is screamed at me from every Red Top I walk past. The Fail and sometimes the more respectable papers get their Knickers in a twist over it. It gets itself on the news! And worst of all? It worms its way on to my Facebook and Twitter feeds.

But Still!

I don't care.
Never have done.
Never will do.
So
Channel 5,
for the love of all that is pure and lovely,

Please let Big Brother Rot In Pieces.

Bethxx

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more. Let BB die and NEVER come back on our screens to haunt us!!!

    ReplyDelete