Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Humph.

Holidays are the devils advocate.

they really are. Currently I want nothing less than to be slogging my guts out in the Zoo, moaning and hankering after a holiday. At times they are awesome. little doubt i shall spend bus trips blogging from my phone whilst on camp. I shall have procured my self a front seat have whipped out my headphones and told any child that dares set a toe out of line that I'll set Emily on them. If Emily fails i shall merely menacing whisper the words "bossman" and "No Pleasure Island" before watching them zip their lip, re adjust their halos, and tell the individual they were previously trying to kill how much they love them. Kids ey?

Anyway I have managed to get photos off my phone. It hasnt been fun and to rub salt in I'll probably have to reformat it again as the comp still isnt recognising it in mass storage mode. >.< I hate technology.

Heres some pics of what I have been doing
This is my brother.
We were on a trip to Morrisons at the time. We were after Ben & Jerrys.

this is my foot.
We'd played basket ball earlier. I used to be quite good. It seems I'm still not bad.  Shame my arm still hurts. Physical exercise and I aren't great bed fellows.







We had a bbq. Or an Outdoor Meatcook as Conor likes to call it. It was a great evening so many people I hadn't seen in forever! Even Anna some how made out of the house, which led to comments from Mark about wheelchairs.

Also I has Hat

Name that Baseball team!
Bet you wont.
Bethxx

1 comment:

  1. My goodness! That person with the fantastic highlights! Why, I do believe that is me, in public. Shame I take such bad photos though xD

    ReplyDelete