Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Guess what?

I'm home.
And for the most part unpacked.

And my teeny weeny room is bursting at the seams.

Again... it all fitted in in October!
I can see an imminent bottoming out of my room. I suspect many things will go. As I'm turning 20 I'm pretty sure there are things we can get rid of. They'll be lurking in wardrobes and drawers.

But I have bidden goodbye to Wastwater. Its weird walking out of your spotlessly empty room. Walking down to the porters, (via flat 2 to give Menez a hug and bid him a safe flight and good summer), and handing your keys in. I felt naked walking out of the porters sans keys. You can't swing a just bunch of keyrings around your finger. That's eminently silly.

Its so warm I'm wearing a dress again, this is becoming a worryingly frequent occurrence.

I have just read what my set texts are for German next year. Dear Dr. R. B. I dislike you with ever increasing intensity every time you send me an email!

Oh Djokovich has beaten Nadal. Oddly this makes me happy. I don't know why but I dislike Nadal. Maybe its cos he's Spanish and I've been around Menez too long xD
Probably not though. I can't explain it, maybe its cos he keeps beating Andy Murray. More likely I think.

Its too hot. So I'm home upacked & relaxing. Its difficult to remember that I shouldn't go to bed in the middle of the day at home. But when your bed is this comfy its damn tempting

Anyway I'm off. I have serious sun to enjoy!
Bethxx

No comments:

Post a Comment