Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chinese, and mad cleaning.

Life has been preety mundane since I arrived home. There is absolutely nothing wrong with mundane, it just befuddles me as to why it has to be such hard work.
However as I blog on the go, I'm sat on a train on my way to make sure Matt doesn't get hopelessly lost finding his way from westgate to kirkgate.

Typical as i wrote that last sentence we pulled into Kirkgate.
I have now acquired a Matthew, run into Danny and Laura, made an appt with reeds and now I'm headed home for a haircut.

Anyway this is all today. I must talk of yesterday.

So 2 weeks late the Knights finally celebrated fathers day; and my birthday. Which meant a very nice meal at The Eastern Court buffet place near Xscape.

urgh matt is eating cold chips with sweet chill sauce. It stinks.
It confounds all reason that this train has to stand here for 20 minutes before it goes anywhere. hurry up!!!

bleh. I'm having one of those days where everytime I open my mouth my sentences are coming out back to front.
Bleh.

Anyway We are now many hours further on and I have just baked cookies, and not much else. Tomorrow is going to be a good day and hopefully a photo filled blog. Though the reason for tomorrow being good; well that ain't so great :P

TTFN
Bethxx


Addendum. I saw a bambi deer today when i was going to wakefield. it was really very cute.
Then I realised it was peeing,
Happy now Dom?

2 comments:

  1. No mention of Bambi =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased with the addendum =P Id have just posted that as a comment if it were on mine XD

    ReplyDelete