Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

I'M FREE!!! Froggy Carnage and FREEDOM!

I told you I wouldn't get anymore imaginative :P !
Freedom it seems is expensive.

Anyway.
So having spent the entire weekend in the Zoo, developed a sore throat, (ah post exam lurgi, go infect someone else.), eaten my weight in wotsits, and a peculiar 3AM nose bleed, (I thought I was dying);

My alarm went off. Never have I been less pleased to hear the first 3 chords of Durch Den Monsun. It has never before taken 3 cups of coffee for me to take my duvet off. 8 AM was never so painful as this morning. To make it worse as I was trying to leave I couldn't find my keys. ANYWHERE.

They later turned up. Under my mattress

I had looked there 3 times.

I finally made it to the exam. Sans Keys.
Long story short, no- one does evil quite like DELC's French Division.
Department sounded too friendly.
I'm sure they could've found a more incomprehensible text. But I'm pretty sure they'd have dug it out of the 11th century to do so.
Anyway
 Got out of the exam.
Myself, Emma and Lucy go swim. Its whilst there that we learn the the pool is not chlorine treated, but ozone treated. Its supposedly hypoallergenic. I can't say I've noticed the difference.
Then after finding my keys we went shopping. It was thus that I learnt that the next two weeks could be expensive.
We ended up in TKMaxx. Watching Lucy shop is like watching an express train or a snowplough, though more like a clothes plough. Quote of the trip? "I like to imagine I have a unlimited bank balance!"
Talking of quotes.
Emma and I found this in a Past paper
"L'amour est comme la grippe. ça s'attrape dans la rue et ça se termine au lit."
It continues to entertain us.
Anyway I've had a rather good day. I may also be about to fall asleep at the comp. So before i develop verbal diarrhoea
BYE!
Bethx

No comments:

Post a Comment