Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday. a swim. going crazy. and a forthcoming exam.

I have an exam tomorrow. Sadly its an afternoon exam which doesn't finish till 5. 3 essays, 3 hours. I'm terrified. I hate exams. I hate the nervous tension and the unending revison. Tomorrow shouldnt be too bad. hopefully something has sunk in. Hopefully.
Its 130 I have the heebjeebies about tomorrow for. I don't think I can remember it.
However. :)
No.
I'm not convinced.  :s

Having spent most of the morning either in bed or panic i finally settled down to some work before going to a swim with my good friend Emma. Where I also ran into the awesome Emily :) Unfortunately if you stay in water to long you turn into a human prune. not great, so its back to going crazy. which i did. with aplomb. I'm sure at somepoint i was taking this blog somewhere. All I feel now is tired.

When suffering cabin fever and tired i get philosophical. And i'm pretty damn sure that much as that is an integral part of planet beth. That none of us wanna to go down that road right now. Particularly as me, myself and I don't like each other too much right now. So I'm gonna go to bed dream of syntax, morphemes, Standard English (Standard capitalised as I'm refering to the concept), poems, why its ever so important to be earnest but probably mostly about a life outside of this flat.

I can't believe there's only two weeks of first year left... In a year and 3 months I'm going to Germany. For a Year.
I'm gonna go suffer something that probably equates to premature culture shock,now, as I gibber about 6 bins under the sink, a public transport system that isn't reliably 5 mins late, and weird food, with not a tin of beans or a jar of Marmite in sight.
Or a decent cider.
And apparently the coffees terrible.
That and the tv's two years behind.
I may learn discretion. Or I may speed talk in English and terrify people.

You have been reading the ramblings of a lunatic
Normalcy resumes Monday.
Whatever "normal" is. I think it might be very boring myself

I'm pretty sure I was signing off.
NIGHT!

Bethx

No comments:

Post a Comment