Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Bad Behaviour & a balmy summers evening.

I have a bbq key! I had to surrender my bike for it. oh well.
Its shaping up to be a beautiful day
YAY! Last night was a lovely balmy night.
It was the final night of Gradbars beer and cider fest. It was good Cider. :D
I spent a great night with Great friends

And Soulrigg played.
Raph. Awesome voice, causer of bad dancing from beth, emily, lucy and rach.
Shameless changing of lyrics to include his own name and making us think he'd finished when he hadn't.
It was so amazing.
I had a great time.

And now! For a swim. before a shower ahh happy :)
I shall tell tales of BBQ later
Bethxx

1 comment:

  1. Only you would wear a woollen hat on the hottest night of the year!
    Glad I wasn't in the same pool as you - shower goes BEFORE and after swim!

    ReplyDelete